Buriram Festival of Speed
There will be high octane, adrenaline fuelled Touring Car Racing at the Chang International Circuit in Buriram from Friday 23rd until 25th October!
There will be 3 levels of racing over the 3 days Festival of Speed. This is the big annual petrol heads dream in Buriram! Take a camera and a long zoom lens if you want to capture the racing from the stands!
1./ Grand Touring Car Racing (GT Asia Series) This is a Super Car racing series comprising of six events across Asia. There are two classes in the GT Asia Series, including some of the most impressive racing super cars in the world!
1. GT3 Class
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
- Audi R8 LMS ultra
- Bentley Continental GT3
- Ferrari 458 Italia GT3
- Lamborghini Gallardo FL2
- McLaren 650S GT3
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Nissan GT-R GT3
- Porsche 997 GT3-R
2. GTM Class
- Audi R8 LMS
- Ferrari 458 Challenge
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 GT3
- Porsche 997 GT3 Cup S
2. International Touring Car racing ( TCR international Series) – This is the newest type of touring car racing launched in 2015. There are 36 cars with 2,000cc turbocharged engines from the world’s five major car manufacturers’. There are 11 race meets in this series taking place in 10 countries across the world!
3. Asia Touring Car Racing (TCR Asia Series) – For the first time in Thailand! This a 2,000cc car race taking place at four race tracks across Asia including Buriram.
There will be more than 80 high class racing cars and more than 100 professional racing drivers competing at the festival.
- FeaturedOcean Marina Pattaya Boat Show 2018, 7th Edition 274/1 Moo 4 Sukhumvit Road, Tambon Na Chom Thian, Sattahip, Chang Wat Chon Buri 2025029November, 2018 2018-11-29 11:00 to 2018-12-02 19:00
- FeaturedWonderfruit 2018 Phornprapha 1, 50 Moo 9 T. Banglamung, Pong, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, 20150, Thailand13December, 2018 2018-12-13 16:00 to 2018-12-17 12:00
- FeaturedFIGHT NIGHT At Pattaya Boxing World 387 moo 6 Sukhumwit, Naklua, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 2015027December, 2018 Thursday, 7PM to 11PM