Green Pattaya Clean-up
The Green Pattaya guys have arranged a rubbish clearing morning from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday 16th December.
Montra Hotel Pattaya, Pluemvichit Company Limited and Miners Hospitality with students from ISE International School will clean the Kasetsin Soi area and work their way down to the Varuna Yacht Club end of Cosy Beach. There are currently 70 volunteers lined up to undertake this task, but there’s still time to get involved.
You and your company can assist Green Pattaya in their mission to make Pattaya a cleaner city, here are a few examples of ways your company can help
- Provide staff to help out during the cleaning
- Provide refreshments / food / snacks for the volunteers
- Shirts / clothing / caps etc. for the volunteers
- Rewards / Gifts / gift cards for the volunteers
- Cleaning equipment
- Donations for projects to keep cleaning regular – Why not become a sponsor?
- Management are encouraged to come down and support the cleaning together with their staff.
It’s a morning start for the cleaning, but as the sun rises it gets very hot, so if you don’t want to get sunburned it’s advised that you wear long sleeves and a hat and you could also use sun block cream.
As everyone will be cleaning the beach, suitable foot wear is recommended. Also, after the job is done, there’ll be time for a swim!
There will be water, soft drinks, healthy fruit snacks provided.
Green Pattaya CHARITY NGO COMMUNITY
Green Pattaya is a not for profit organisation, put together as a Rotary project 2013. All donations are used to help the cause of cleaning Pattaya and the accounts are open to be viewed by anyone wishing to see them.
- FeaturedRed’s Fancy Dress Birthday Party! Pattaya Soi 6, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung Chang Wat Chon Buri 2015016February, 2019 Saturday, 2PM to 11PM
- FeaturedCider Saturday’s 99 Baht ONLY! Cozy Beach, Next to Pratumnak Hill, Kasetsin Soi 2, Pattaya16February, 2019 Saturday, 2PM to 10PM
- FeaturedCOINADVICE CONFERENCE 2019 หมู่ที่ 12 353 Phra Tamnak, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand04March, 2019 2019-03-04 0:00 to 2019-03-06 0:00