Pattaya Boxing World Stadium Presents 19th International Muay Thai Charity Gala
This is a big night for Pattaya Boxing World Stadium, with 12 fights including a World Championship Muay Thai WKL Title fight between Top Thai Fighters Konkeanlek Sitpholek and Miekiat Kiatwhandee.
The event starts at 20:00 at Pattaya Boxing World, which is conveniently located off Sukhumvit Road in Naklua, North of Pattaya City opposite Bangkok Royal Hospital, next to Mini Siam & McDonalds.
Other fights include;
- Intercontinental Muay Thai Championship WKL
- Asia Muay Thai Championship WKL
- Intercontinental Championship WBL (Western Boxing)
Advance Ticket Price:
VIP – 1,200 Baht, Standard – 1,000 Baht
On the Door Ticket Price:
VIP – 1,500 Baht, Standard – 1,200 Baht
Muay Thai is a combat sport that originates from Thailand and includes clinch fighting and striking techniques.
It is both a mental and physical discipline. Muay Thai is known as “The Art of Eight Limbs” because each fighter unitizes the combination of fists, elbows, knees and shins during a bout.
Muay Thai can be traced back as early as the 16th Century and became internationally recognized during the 20th Century. It is a very demanding sport and fighters need to be in top physical and mental shape to compete at this level.
- FeaturedLady Boy Water Volley Ball 198/21, 198/23 หมู่ที่ 9 ซอย ไดอาน่าอินน์ Pattayasaisong Rd, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 2015017November, 2018 Saturday, 12PM to 9PM
- FeaturedOcean Marina Pattaya Boat Show 2018, 7th Edition 274/1 Moo 4 Sukhumvit Road, Tambon Na Chom Thian, Sattahip, Chang Wat Chon Buri 2025029November, 2018 2018-11-29 11:00 to 2018-12-02 19:00
- FeaturedWonderfruit 2018 Phornprapha 1, 50 Moo 9 T. Banglamung, Pong, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, 20150, Thailand13December, 2018 2018-12-13 16:00 to 2018-12-17 12:00