The World’s Number One Obstacle Race Is Coming To Pattaya.
Known as the “Spartan Race” it will take place in Thailand for the first time at the Siam Country Club on the 9th of September 2017.
Contestants can expect to run, climb, push, pull, throw and crawl their way over this tough course. Only walls, hills, trees, mud and barbed wire stand in your way to success.
The race is 5+ kilometres long and will present major challenges to your fitness, stamina and will power.
There is even a kids race for under 14s.
Elite (Men & Women)
- 1st Place: Cash & Prizes Total Value of THB25,000
- 2nd Place: Cash & Prizes Total Value of THB15,000
- 3rd Place: Cash & Prizes Total Value of THB5,000
For more information, visit: Spartan Race
- FeaturedOcean Marina Pattaya Boat Show 2018, 7th Edition 274/1 Moo 4 Sukhumvit Road, Tambon Na Chom Thian, Sattahip, Chang Wat Chon Buri 2025029November, 2018 2018-11-29 11:00 to 2018-12-02 19:00
- FeaturedWonderfruit 2018 Phornprapha 1, 50 Moo 9 T. Banglamung, Pong, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, 20150, Thailand13December, 2018 2018-12-13 16:00 to 2018-12-17 12:00
- FeaturedFIGHT NIGHT At Pattaya Boxing World 387 moo 6 Sukhumwit, Naklua, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 2015027December, 2018 Thursday, 7PM to 11PM